Because when Christians purposefully strive for community, especially in a city like Jackson, Mississippi, and gather together to worship God….well, this is what happens.
About The Joseph CravenI'm tall, but not so tall that people point and stare.
- Jurassic World (Or, That Time I Felt Like I Was Five Again)
- Doing The Work Well Is Worth It (Or, I Started This Blog Four Years Ago Today And I’m Fine With Not Having Anything To Show For It)
- A Stinky Process (Or, There’s A Metaphor In There Somewhere….)
- Neither Here Nor There (Or, Can You BELIEVE Those People?)
- Faust, Midas, and Myself (Or, the Creation Process Is Dead And We Can Do Better Than This)
Top Posts ‘n stuff
- Craven On….
- FICTION Y'ALL
- Guest Posts
- Is This Thing On?
- Lazy Post
- Lunch With:
- Real Talk
- The GBROAT
- This Is What Happens
- Useless Observation
Feel free to send an email to Craven (at) thegboat DOT net
Or connect to The GBOAT on social media
- RT @murrman5: *holds up 2 ties* which one, I have a big meeting today "both are nice" [wife calls later] "how'd it go" well, wearing 2 ties… 2 hours ago
- RT @JamiesRabbits: Sometimes I think my soundtrack needs a life. 2 hours ago
- RT @philyuck: My name’s Philippe and I like to rap I’m still a beginner and I like to rap 5 hours ago