Because when Christians purposefully strive for community, especially in a city like Jackson, Mississippi, and gather together to worship God….well, this is what happens.
About The Joseph CravenI'm tall, but not so tall that people point and stare.
- Jurassic World (Or, That Time I Felt Like I Was Five Again)
- Doing The Work Well Is Worth It (Or, I Started This Blog Four Years Ago Today And I’m Fine With Not Having Anything To Show For It)
- A Stinky Process (Or, There’s A Metaphor In There Somewhere….)
- Neither Here Nor There (Or, Can You BELIEVE Those People?)
- Faust, Midas, and Myself (Or, the Creation Process Is Dead And We Can Do Better Than This)
Top Posts ‘n stuff
- Craven On….
- FICTION Y'ALL
- Guest Posts
- Is This Thing On?
- Lazy Post
- Lunch With:
- Real Talk
- The GBROAT
- This Is What Happens
- Useless Observation
Feel free to send an email to Craven (at) thegboat DOT net
Or connect to The GBOAT on social media
- RT @jakeholla: whenever I find a mic 🎤⬇️💣💥 vine.co/v/eXApgEtee5j 14 hours ago
- RT @wilnettleton: I only watch Jimmy Fallon for Lip-Sync battle. Waiting to see if he finally overreacts so hard that his head explodes all… 16 hours ago
- RT @HailStateFB: VIDEO: All-American long snapper @Wchap72 shows the @MSU_averagejoes are anything but average joes. #HailState http://t.c… 17 hours ago